Pineapple Fields Resort & Men of Faith team up with RBPF to enhance Emergency Services in Central Eleuthera(Eleuthera, Bahamas) - During the first week of February 2016, the Royal Bahamas Police Force (RBPF) formally acknowledged a new partnership with the community based ...
Police in Abaco are seeking the public’s assistance in locating the person(s) responsible for the death of a male. Reports are that on Tuesday 9th February ...
(Eleuthera, Bahamas) - The photos show the end result of a truck slamming into an electricity pole. The accident happened on Sunday, February 7th, 2016, ...
- BTO-Atlanta Holds Tradeshow For Top Travel Agents And Announces Delta Airlines New Non Stop Services Into Abaco and Eleuthera
- Cellular Liberalization Task Force announces the successful bidder in the Phase II spectrum auction
- VAT Hurricane FAQs for affected islands - released by The Department of Inland Revenue
- SINGLES PREPARE to “STOP. RESET. DO” at SINGLES FOCUS WEEKEND 2015
- Notice: John S. Bain, Managing Partner of UHY Bain & Associates is not John H. Bain of Bain’s Investments in Freeport involved in Bank of The Bahamas/Bahamas Resolve
August 2015 at Tingum Village in Harbour, a smiling Ma Ruby stands with Prime Minister Perry G. Christie. Mrs. Ruby Percentie, affectionately known as 'Ma Ruby',
- Young performers out on Bay Front Park - Saturday afternoon, GHB, Eleuthera
- Baby manatee rescued from entangled fishing line around Spanish Wells, Eleuthera
- Three Jamaican women detained by Immigration in Eleuthera; Flown to New Providence
- ZIKA PREVENTION STARTS AT HOME
- Immigration continuing to search out undocumented immigrants on Eleuthera
NASSAU, The Bahamas – The Government of The Bahamas has approved a Management Services Agreement (MSA) between Bahamas Power and Light Company (BPL) and PowerSecure
- PM's remarks at Heads of Agreement signing for $200 Million development project in the Exumas
- Statement by the Ministry of Transport and Aviation on Drones Regulations
- Minister on Haiti: "The Bahamas wishes that the elections can proceed as soon as possible"
- Bahamas Chamber speaks out on BUSINESS LICENCE FEES including burdensome certification requirement on small businesses.
- Immigration lists "The Cove at Eleuthera" as one of three commercial properties under investigation
Highlights: No confirmed cases in the country; Targeted activities directed at mosquito control are ongoing including mosquito breeding site source reduction; fogging; and treatment of water sources in New Providence and the Family Islands by the Department of Environmental Health Services.
- NHI Aims to Make The Bahamas Healthiest Country in the Region
- Leases signed for Agricultural land use in New Providence, Abaco, Andros, and Grand Bahama
- Agriculture Ministry Announces 2016 Agricultural Expo Set for Early March in New Providence
- New Registrar General E-Services 'Perfect Example' of Public-Private Partnership Effectiveness
- National Health Insurance (NHI) Bahamas: The Facts
(Nassau, Bahamas) - The Tribune published a letter to the editor on the 3rd February signed under a cognomen which mischaracterized the actions of the
- Department of Labour Cautions Against Seeking Cruise Ship Jobs Via Internet
- HON. MELANIE S. GRIFFIN, Responds to DECEMBER 8th, Headline Article
- Schools on More Islands to Reopen
- Deadman’s Cay Airport Re-Opened to Receive Relief Goods Only
- Public Notice: Social Service Meeting points in Long Island & Tel Number For People Willing To Help.
Ther first named Atlantic Storm of 2016 has formed in the eastern Atlantic Ocean, well out of season. Subtropical Storm Alex poses no threat to
- Unsettled Weather & Cooler Temps: Bahamas Marine Weather forecast for Tuesday 12pm to Wed 12pm Jan5/6
- Bahamas SEVEN DAY WEATHER FORECAST - 31 DECEMBER, 2015 - 6 JANUARY, 2016
- BAHAMAS MARINE FORECAST (Monday) - BEACH GOERS ARE ADVISED TO REMAIN OUT OF THE WATERS
- BAHAMAS MARINE FORECAST: Approaching Cold Front to be followed by Very High Winds
- Bahamas Weather Forecast: Summary, Advisory, Winds, Seas, Tides...
NASSAU, The Bahamas – Governor General Her Excellency Dame Marguerite Pindling, seated centre, hosted Cabinet Members of the Bahamas Government to the Annual Christmas Luncheon
- Miss Bahamas Contestants Pay a Courtesy Call on the Governor General
- ARRIVAL OF DEFENCE FORCE PATROL CRAFT P301
- Hatchet Bay, Eleuthera, Festival - July 29th to August 3rd
- Haitian migrants apprehended off central Exuma chain.
- Bahamas Ferries offers services to Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera - June 26th to August 4th
- Gallery: Scenes from the full Military Funeral Service for CORPORAL LISA JOHNSON
- Gallery: RS Homecoming Portraits 2015
- Gallery: North Eleuthera High School @ All Eleuthera Jr. Junkanoo 2015
- Gallery: Central Eleuthera High School @ All Eleuthera Junkanoo 2015
- Gallery: Deep Creek Middle School@ All Eleuthera Jr. Junkanoo Competition 2015
Conditions for Governor's Harbour, BF at 12:59 pm EST
Mostly Cloudy, 68 F
Thu - Mostly Cloudy. High: 71 Low: 68
Fri - AM Clouds/PM Sun. High: 75 Low: 69
Sat - Sunny. High: 75 Low: 67
Sun - Partly Cloudy. High: 73 Low: 67
Mon - Partly Cloudy. High: 77 Low: 71
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)